Who we are
Our website address is: http://apkdart.com.
2. Personal Data To access the Website or App, to provide you with the services and for other purposes that will be mentioned further in this Policy we may collect the following Personal Data (by the way of example): Your email address. Your first and last name. Geographical identification metadata. Your submission of any Personal Data is voluntary and you have the choice not to disclose any not mentioned above Personal Data to us.
3. What Personal Data is not Protected by Apkdart In the course of using the Website and App you will be able to voluntarily disclose, transfer or publish openly and publicly, or share with certain other Users any Information about yourself, including Personal Data. This may happen when you voluntarily disclose Information, for example, in the comments, on your profile pages, or in other content you may post on or through the Website or App. Please be aware that when you register to become a User, other users of the Website or App will be able to see your user name and information about yourself (if you have chosen to post it), in addition to any comments and other content that you post to or transmit via the Website or App. If you wish to guard your anonymity we recommend that you do not provide and use your real name as your user name to the extent that allows others to identify you. Please note, that WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTROL THE CONTENT THAT CARRIES THIS INFORMATION AND/OR PERSONAL DATA ONCE IT IS MADE PUBLIC OR SHARED WITH OTHERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DISCLOUSING, PUBLISHING, SHARING AND MAKING THIS PERSONAL DATA PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. Identifying information about User, which is a legal entity (a company, corporation and such), is not considered Personal Data by operation of law.
4. Your Location Information We collect geographical identification metadata (GPS, WiFi, user-entered) when you use the App. We may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to define your current location in order to determine the place you are located at the moment so you can use the services to the full extent. We will not share your current location with other Users or anyone else. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services in your device settings when using the App. You understand that in such a case you will not be able to utilize the services in full or at all. To opt out of the Services that use your location Information you may uninstall the App at all times.
5. Interactions with Third-Party Log-in Services If you use your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Foursquare or other third-party log-in service (“Third-Party Service”) account information to sign in to the Website or connect to the App, we will collect and store your Third-Party Service user ID. If you connect your Apkdart account with your Third-Party Service account, we ask for your permission to collect certain information from your Third-Party Service account (such as information from your Third-Party Service profile). We use your Information from such Third-Party Service account only in accordance with your privacy settings you have set up with that Third-Party Service.
6. Information We Do Not Collect We do not process and collect any Personal Data or personally identifiable information, such as (by way of example): Third-Party Service logins and passwords, Phone numbers, Financial and payment information about you.
7. Anonymous Data Collected Automatically For you to access and use the Website or App we collect Anonymous Data from your computer, mobile device or browser when you download, install and/or use the App or Website. The App may collect certain Anonymous Data automatically, including, but not limited to: The type of device you use, Application Installation ID or unique device ID, The IP address of your device, Your device operating system, Mobile phone carrier, Geographical data such as zip code, area code and approximate location, Information about the way you use the App (e.g. access times, and length of access). The Website automatically collects usage information, such as: Your IP address, The type of device you use, Browser type, version and language, Type and version of your operating system, The number and frequency of visitors to the Website. We maintain log files of the traffic that visits the Website.
10. How Long We Retain Information The time periods for which we retain your Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Information for as long as you are a User and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
14. Information Concerning Children We do not knowingly collect or solicit Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website or App. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that Personal Data.
15. Sensitive Personal Data We do not deal with any sensitive information, such as related to the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health or condition, crime or court records, etc.
16. Information Security We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data and Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques. We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of Personal Data: Administrative measures. Access to your Personal Data is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions. In case third-party contractors process Personal Data on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed. Technical measures. Personal Data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date firewall protection and high-quality antivirus and anti-malware software. Physical measures. Access to Personal Data is not permitted via the Internet except using an encrypted virtual private network. Otherwise access is limited to our physical premises. We store the Information on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information that we store.
17. Business or Asset Transfer In the event that we, a line of our business, or substantially all our assets are transferred, sold or merged with another business, Information may be one of the transferred assets.
18. International Transfer of Information Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, thus Information will be stored in these countries. By voluntarily providing Information to us when using the Website and App, you are consenting to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us, including the transfer to another jurisdiction other than Cyprus.
20. Privacy Related Inquiries We comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for Personal Data according to the EU rules and regulations. If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your Personal Data, you have questions about the privacy aspects of the Website or App, please, contact us at [email protected] Last updated: May, 2019